Tuesday, August 29, 2006


The Beginnings of COME ON-SUSSMAN’S SERMON

I suppose the easiest thing about a blog is to design it and set it up, the hard thing is to keep on going at it, to maintain it with information that will not only excite the author but also those kind folk who wish to receive it.

I have always been someone with much to rant and rave about, someone who loves to document and record experiences and events for my own enjoyment, for the enjoyment of others and the very least for the sake of posterity.

My maxim in recent weeks has been to know where you are going , you have to know where you come from.

I see this blog as not just focussing on the current and the future, but also my past, it will look at what I get up to, what I aspire to get up to and what I have gotten up to.

My good friend, and blogger evangelist Dovi Myers( dovimyers.blogspot.com ) has been hassling me for weeks to start my own blog, I started it, when I read on his that Iranian President Ahamdeninjad had already started his own and that George W Bush was about to launch his, I realised that I had no time left to not finish it. Here it is.

Come on-Sussman’s Sermon promises to be my take on the world and on myself. I don’t intend for it to be generic or superficial, but rather original.

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sussman,

came across the site via a search.

Interesting analysis of Messrs Murray and Davydenko.

WHat about a last swansong for Agassi?

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Dovi said...

Well Wayne,

What can you say an international extra ordinary invidual like yourself needs this blog space to launch off your load to the world and all your faciniating perpections of this place in which we live. Keep it updated and keep the masses informed. I am sure your blog will get more hits than most politician's blogs in this world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home